Join Our Associate Team
Join Our Associate Team
Changing Point is a leading organisational development and change consultancy operating across various sectors in the UK and internationally.
Many organisations invest more energy on perfecting new strategies and processes than on the people challenges that they face when trying to implement changes effectively. This often results in resistance, silo entrenchment and even sabotage.
Changing Point works with its clients to achieve the right balance. They support clients to continually evolve by connecting their people to organisational strategy and processes. Changing Point’s philosophy is grounded in psychology and incorporates their vast experience working across a variety of industry sectors.
Changing Point align minds to transform business performance
The Associate Role
As a ChangingPoint Associate, you will be self-employed and sub-contracted by ChangingPoint to facilitate a variety of highly interactive, high impact workshops and deliver challenging and supportive 1:1 coaching sessions with our clients. These workshops and coaching sessions will often be part of a series of interactions within a client programme, designed to deliver new thinking and lasting behavioural change over a period of time.
In this role, your main tasks will be as follows:
1 Plan and prepare for:
- effective workshop delivery, following our outline coaching notes provided for the workshop
- effective delivery of 1:1 coaching sessions
2 Delivery of:
- highly interactive, high impact and memorable workshops, challenging clients to break habits and change behaviours to improve outcomes and transform performance
- tailored, challenging and supportive coaching sessions with individuals / groups to raise awareness, encourage new thinking, break habits and change behaviours
(workshops & coaching could be a mix of either face to face or virtual sessions)
- psychometrics – eg. Insights Discovery, Roche Martin Emotional Capital Report
3 Follow up:
- After workshops and coaching sessions to encourage action and build momentum
4 Develop excellent client relationship:
- being seen as a trusted partner that adds real value & to seek additional business opportunities with the client for ChangingPoint and you, as our allocated client Associate
5 Feedback internally:
- to support the continuous improvement of our products and services
RequirementsThe Associate role would suit a self-employed experienced Facilitator / Coach preferably with a coaching qualification, seeking additional sub-contracted projects. You should have a strong interest in psychology and organisational development.
You will have the discipline and self-motivation to manage your own projects, as the Associate role will involve a sizeable proportion of independent working.
The following skills are relevant to the role:
- Strong facilitation skills gained through highly interactive group workshop delivery
- Executive coaching experience, ideally within a variety of sectors
- Passion for psychology, organisational development and behavioural change
- Customer services or professional services experience
- Willingness to take on challenges and a creative approach to problem solving
- Able to work in a team and towards a team project goal
- Effective time management and project planning in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written English
- IT-literate and confident with your computer skills
- Ability to work independently when necessary
Note: Driving licence required
Interested in joining our associate team?
Please submit your CV and covering letter via the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!
" " indicates required fields